Friday, February 18, 2011

Yaby - Liquid Foundation

I know it's a bit late but I wanted to review Yaby Cosmetics liquid foundations. Since I have a way better camera now it's easier to take pictures and not have them come out all blurry. Any how, what can I not say about Yaby? For those who don't know about Yaby Cosmetics, they are a makeup line based out of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The owner is Liz Yu and she has made some of the best makeup out there in my opinion. They make free style palettes easy for the makeup artist to organize their kit. Their pearl paints are probably some of the best eye shadows I have ever used and purchased. This makeup is highly pigmented and excellent for photography as well as every day wear.

The liquid foundations have only been around for maybe a little over a year and they come in 13 different shades as well as 6 different correctors. Each foundation comes in a clear 8ml (.272 fl oz) tube and you don't need a lot of this foundation because a little goes a long way. It's tube container is super easy for an MUA since they don't need to use a spatula, so it's more sanitary. These foundations go on super smooth and have amazing coverage. It's an oil free foundation, so it leaves the skin looking flawless. Each tubes goes for $12.50 from the Yaby site it self or $12.99 from Camera Ready. I highly recommend any makeup artist to have these in their kit, I use them all the time on models for my shoots. If you want your skin to have a natural finish, I'd suggest Yaby's liquid foundations!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

From left to right: Honey, Custard, Buff, Vanilla, and Ivory

Links:
www.yabycosmetics.com
www.camerareadycosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment