Monday, March 12, 2012

Slacking I know, but here's some good deals!

Need to get back into the blogging world. I've just been so swamped with school, work, freelancing and getting Mazzie Cosmetics off the ground. I think I'm going to do things a little differently with this blog though, instead of just making it all about makeup. It'll still be about tons of makeup, but just involving other stuff.

I decided to do some shopping for you guys whether it's makeup or clothes, etc. Here is what I found, and also I just finished my interview questions for Bella Morte Magazine and can't wait to see the final product. Super excited! So expect more from Mazzie Cosmetics, looks and good makeup/clothing deals.

Sephora - sale on Harajuku perfumes, 0.33 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for $15 and 1 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for $24.00



Sourpuss Clothing - skeleton hand earrings for only $8.00



Corset Deal - black and leopard print corset with buckles for only $40.00



Sites:
sephora.com
sourpussclothing.com
corsetdeal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment