Thursday, December 29, 2011

Beauty Pick of the Week!

This week I bring you Meltdown Makeup Remover by Urban Decay. I absolutely love Urban Decay and it is one of the best lines of makeup I've ever used. This is probably one of the best makeup removers I've also ever used, it gets all the makeup off in pretty much one small drop of the remover. This product goes for $24.00 at any Ulta or Sephora, but you get your moneys worth. You only need a small amount of this product and it will remove a whole face of makeup. It's also a cream base, so it's not harsh like the oil. It doesn't leave your face feeling greasy at all and feels like it actually moisturizes at the same time. I'd definitely recommend this makeup remover for yourself or if you're a makeup artist, it really comes in handy for models if you're doing more than one look per shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment