Saturday, December 17, 2011

Beauty Pick of the Week!

For this weeks beauty pick I chose Lip Tar from Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, because of the quality, the pigment, and the packaging. OCC probably makes the best lip product right now. Lip tars are so pigmented and photograph so well you might as well say goodbye to regular lip glosses and lipsticks. Even when wearing this product it feels like you have nothing on your lips and it stays on for a very long time. I also love how they smell minty as well. Lip tars come in a tube for easy access because all you have to do is squeeze them. I still recommend a lip brush for application since putting it on straight from the tube can be a bit messy. The only thing I found I didn't like about these is if you don't use them for a while and they sit, they tend to separate. If you shake them up or flip them over, they will mix again and be fine for application. One lip tar goes for $13.00 right now at occmakeup.com and is filled with .27 FL OZ of product, but not too worry because these lip tars will last forever. You only need a tiny bit of this product, it definitely lasts. I do find it easier to apply this product on models than using a lip gloss or lipstick. You can also mix colors and make your own custom color with any lip tar, so it's definitely worth it if you want a certain color that they don't have. I would recommend these to any one and everyone should have at least one of these in their professional kit, purse, or personal kit. Lip tar is also Vegan and Cruelty-Free for those who are animal loves.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you love the Lip Tars! I think they're amazing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're way better than just using plain old lipstick.

    ReplyDelete