Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Makeup lines to check out!

I've been doing a lot of digging lately on Etsy and on random blogs, searching for underground makeup lines and DIY cosmetic makers. These are the following I've found that look pretty awesome to me. I don't own any of their products yet but thought I'd make a list since a lot of people don't know about these brands and should know more than just MAC, what they can get at Sephora, Lime Crime, Sugarpill and Medusa's Makeup. I'm not saying these brands aren't amazing, but there's a lot out there so why not explore? Here is my list, in my opinion worth checking out!

Venomous Cosmetics- They offer pressed eye shadows, loose eye shadows, and lip products. The price ranges from $3.50 to $7.50 for a product. They have liner coming soon. All the ingredients are listed so you know it's not repackaged. I don't see the same typical ingredients that some makeup lines have that could possibly be a repackaged item. They're products are very bright and vibrant since they are trying to match the colors up to venomous creatures which is a cool idea for something different. Worth checking out!

Vicious Cosmetics- Is a homemade cosmetics line with bright and vibrant colors. They sell eye shadows with lip products coming soon. All eye shadows are $5.00 a piece for jar, but can't find the size of them any where or the ingredients. It's worth checking out I guess and if you have questions they have a contact section to do so.

High Voltage Cosmetics- This brand offers eye shadows, lip products, eye shadow base, blushes, eye brow powder and eye liner. I'm very impressed with the number of products they have and offer. Everything looks like very good quality and the prices range from $1.25 to $6.25. All eye shadows come in a 5 gram jar. They definitely seem worth checking out.

Links to the following lines:
venomouscosmetics.com/
etsy.com/shop/ViciousCosmetics
viciouscosmetics.com
www.etsy.com/shop/whitehare7
hvcosmetics.zxq.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment