Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mazzie Footwear pick: Cross Platform

So I decided to do something a little different with this blog since I haven't been updating it much. So starting off with footwear, I found these shoes from a website called Milanoo.com. They have a huge selection of Lolita style clothing and shoes. These caught my eye the other day so I decided to post them. They are a black shoe, ankle high with a cross on the each side. These shoes also have a 2 3/4" platform. They remind me of creepers a lot with the similar looking design. Milanoo is selling these shoes for $65.00, which in my opinion isn't bad considering I usually spend way more on shoes. Yes the site is from China, but I say go for it. These shoes are awesome and they look like they are worth it. I, myself am done with Demonia and am on to bigger and better shoes.
www.milanoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment