Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Beauty Pick of the Week!

My pick for this week is by Bare Escentuals. I know people either love or hate this company, but this product you should love. If you're tired of lipsticks drying your lips out or you hate how sticky a lipgloss can be, then look no further. Bare Escentuals has the product for you, Pretty Amazing lip colors! I absolutely loves these because of how pigmented they are and how moisturizing they are. Plus with this product a little definitely goes a long way. One goes for $16.00, but you get what you pay for. I love how this lip product is in between a lipstick and a lipgloss. It definitely lasts for up to 2 or 3 hours before reapplying and never dries your lips out. I also love that it comes with a sponge tip applicator and not a brush which tends to separate and get gross. Pretty Amazing lip color comes in 12 different shades. You can find these at Sephora or an Ulta near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment