Wednesday, August 10, 2011

NARS Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer

I recently got this primer as a sample from Sephora, so I thought I'd do a review on it any way. I tried this out the other day and I actually really like it. It doesn't stick out as much from any other primer I've used, but it does it's job. I really do like NARS products even though their makeup line is on the pricier side. This primer minimizes pores, takes care of shine, and creates a smooth surface of the skin for long lasting wear of any foundation and concealer. I do like this primer because it does minimize pores, smooths out wrinkles and fine lines. One of these tubes of primer goes for $32 from Sephora. No SPF in this, but it still does a good job and you only need a small amount for the whole face. I would definitely recommend this primer. NARS is a really good brand and compared to the rest of the primers I've used, I would say this comes in second behind Smashbox Photo Finish.




No comments:

Post a Comment